With season six around the corner, and factions changing their focus, new faction goals have been announced on Paizo’s Pathfinder Society blog.
These goals are:
- Dark Archive (formerly Cheliax): Establish the Dark Archive’s reputation with the Grand Lodge, and seek out skilled mentors to train the faction’s curators.
- The Exchange (formerly Qadira & Scarnzi): Develop trade routes and contacts in western Garund.
- Grand Lodge: Follow up on recent developments in the Mwangi Expanse.
- Liberty’s Edge (formerly Andoran): Fight corruption and tyranny wherever it appears.
- Scarab Sages (formerly Osirion): Explore the Jeweled Sages’ sanctum and seek lost relics of the order.
- Silver Crusade: Serve as soldiers of peace by redeeming criminals, delivering aid to the afflicted, and handling the aftermath of the Mendevian crusade.
- Sovereign Court (formerly Taldor): Build alliances with nobles across the Inner Sea region.
In addition, the various faction leaders have submitted their annual reports, covering the events of Season 5 and their aims and advice heading into Season 6. I strongly recommend reading the reports from the leader of your faction(s).
- Dark Archive: Report by Paracontessa Zarta Draleen.
- The Exchange: Report by Trade-Prince Aaqir Al Hakam.
- Grand Lodge: Report by Venture-Captain Ambrus Velsin.
- Liberty’s Edge: Report by Major Colson Maldris.
- Scarab Sages: Report by Tahonikepsu, the Diamond Sage.
- Silver Crusade: Report by Ollysta Zadrian.
- Sovereign Court: Report by Lady Gloriana Morilla.